NEW TO WHIPPETS ?
In my personal experience of sharing life with the breed, it's that it's you being owned by a whippet and not the other way around.
Although we know whippets are the perfect breed for us, we strongly feel that they are not perfect for everyone, despite their overall social and lifestyle versatility.
Sighthounds in general have unique requirements, so it is very important that you do thorough research before deciding you would like a whippet to join your family.
The websites and videos on the right are great resources to help get you started.
We are always happy to help you and discuss anything and everything whippet-related.
SHANNAVARIUS LITTER PLANS
Please note we have currently no puppies available.
We may be planning a litter in summer/autumn 2022.
Shannavarius puppies are lovingly raised at home with only the best care and attention provided from the earliest days of their lives. Our goal as breeders is to place each puppy in a home that best matches its traits and personality, therefore, they are available to approved and selected homes only.
In order to place a correct puppy with correct owners, all our puppy inquiries are subject to an online application that needs to be completed for us to consider you a future owner of one of our puppies. Getting as much information about you, your family, and your lifestyle will help us determine if we have a puppy suitable for you. We want to not only meet your expectations but to ensure the puppy is set up for a lifetime of success by creating the best matches possible.
If you have genuine interest in the breed and our breeding program, and you'd like to be considered for our future litters, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please fill out our online application form.
Please note that this is our hobby, and not a business. We do not breed very often. We select the best possible homes and make placements to ensure the best possible matches. While it’s not first-come-first-served, our waiting list can still be quite long.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US ?
• All our puppies are Irish Kennel Club/FCI registered and come with IKC registration documents and export pedigree (if applicable).
• A well loved and socialized "Puppy Culture" puppy that have been raised inside a loving and carrying home.
• A puppy that has been microchipped, vaccinated, and correctly wormed according to its age and protocols.
• A complete puppy pack including a comprehensive guide in relation to caring for your new puppy, covering topics such as feeding, house training, health care, grooming and socialization aspects. The pack will also include must-have essentials to set the puppy comfortably in the new home and your family.
• A comprehensive and legally-binding contract signed by both parties - breeders and new owners.
• A lifetime support and guidance as required throughout your and your puppy's life together as well as assurance that should your circumstances change at any point, we will welcome the puppy back in our home.
Please note that all of our companion/pet puppies are sold with endorsements and neuter contracts in place. This means that whilst they are IKC registered, they cannot, however, be bred on from/and/or be shown. Our potential show prospect puppies are also subject to endorsement until they meet set requirements outlined in the contract. Endorsements can be lifted based on the criteria fulfilled on our show prospects and co-owned puppies.
As breeders, we are happy to discuss the above in details with potentially interested future owners.